Intermittent fasting doesn't exclude food intake. It instead gives a time frame for consumption. Fruit fast…
Intermittent fasting with a vegan diet plan helps you to lose weight effectively. This weight loss occurs due to less consumption of calories. During intermittent fasting, the blood insulin level drops, fats are consumed from the body as an energy source. This leads to weight loss. Doing intermittent fasting with a vegan diet is the most difficult for those people who are non-vegan, but once they get adopted to it, there is no more problem.
How to do fasting with a vegan diet plan?
It is a dedicated exercise, even for most vegans. Perform this diet in this way:
- Create a sustainable guide: Check your daily routine and working hours of the day. Choose a fasting time in those hours when you do not have much workload. Usually, people find 16:8 very easy to adopt. People find it easy to eat around 11 am- 7 pm. In the fasting hours, you can rely on fasting drink easily.
- Adopt it slowly: There is no need to starve to death on the first day of fasting. It is better and easy to start fasting by having a 10-12 hours of eating session. When you get used to it, then move yourself to strict intermittent fasting with a vegan diet.
- Set a review date: Make sure to take a review every 2 weeks or a month. If you are getting good results, then stick to this plan as it is helpful for you.
Who should try intermittent fasting with a vegan diet plan?
- People who want to lose weight and get trimmed: As a vegan diet involve all the low-calorie food. It becomes easier for you to lose weight and shape your body as you desire.
- People who want to improve their activities: Vegan diet provides energy and nutrients despite being low in calories. Your hormones got to boost up because of intermittent fasting and you will feel active and agile.
- People who want to stay healthy: People who want to stay healthy should try it. As you will stray away from certain disease like cholesterol and diabetes type 2. Therefore, it is a very good fasting to stay healthy.
- Women who are pregnant and breastfeeding should never try it. Diabetic patients must avoid it as well.
Foods to eat
For doing intermittent fasting with a vegan diet, take foods like water, eggs, avocado, fish, cruciferous veggies, beans and legumes, probiotics, berries, eggs, and nuts. These foods are low in calories and are a good source of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. They provide energy for certain activities. You will stay hydrated and your energy level will be maintained after eating them. They help you to stay active and make you feel full for a longer time. The intermittent fasting helps you to control your hunger signals. Intermittent fasting causes the body fat to burn easily when you are not consuming any food. The body utilizes the stored energy from the fats present in your body.